STERIS’ Environ® LpH® se Phenolic Disinfectant is the non-sterile version of the Environ LpH family of products made specifically for use on hard, non-porous surfaces. It is formulated to deliver proven efficacy against a broad spectrum of microorganisms and surfactants to improve disinfection efficacy and assist in cleaning performance.
At a use-dilution rate of 8.0 mL per liter (1:128), the Environ LpH products are effective without harming common surface materials.
Formulated to maintain an acidic use-dilution pH of 2.0, the acidic Environ LpH formulation is ideal for use with the alkaline Environ® Vesphene® formulation in a disinfectant rotation program.
How Environ® LpH® se Phenolic Disinfectant works
STERIS’ Environ LpH se Phenolic Disinfectant is a liquid concentrate specifically formulated for the disinfection of hard surfaces. The use-dilution can be applied manually or sprayed.
Why Environ® LpH® se Phenolic Disinfectant?
- Efficacy – Broad spectrum microbiological efficacy proven using EN testing protocols.
- Reliability – Active ingredients notified according to the Biocide Product Directive (BPD).
- Ease of Use – Acidic and alkaline formulation are ideal for use in a disinfectant rotation program.
- Assurance – Formulated with surfactants to improve disinfectant efficacy.
- Consistency – Manufactured in accordance with cGMP at STERIS Corporation with complete lot traceability.