An effective decontaminant and sterilant for hard, non-porous surfaces (such as plastic, stainless steel or glass) commonly found in pharmaceutical cleanrooms. Minncare Cold Sterilant is a peracetic acid solution developed for use on reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and their associated distribution systems.
Minncare Cold Sterilant is a powerful oxidant that stops organism growth by oxidising microbial cell proteins and enzyme systems and effectively removes bioﬁlms. Minntech peracetic acid formulations have been successfully used at hundreds of locations on thin ﬁlm composite membranes and cellulose acetate membranes.
Minncare Cold Sterilant Key Features
- Superior Biocidal Activity.
- Protect reverse osmosis membranes and their associated distribution systems against short and long-term bacterial problems.
- Biodegradable and Ease of Disposal – Minncare Cold Sterilant is biodegradable and will decompose into oxygen, water and acetic acid.
- Compatible w/ Thin Film Composite Membranes – Minncare Cold Sterilant gently and completely cleans membranes.
- No toxic Aldehyde vapours – Minncare Cold Sterilant protects employees from exposure to toxic aldehyde vapors.