Nilfisk GM80CR cleanroom vacuum is specifically designed and packaged for use in cleanrooms, it is light weight, portable and quiet, the GM80CR is perfect for use in cleanrooms, research labs and other critical environments. It’s uncommon four stage filtration system includes a 2 1/4 gallon paper bag, main filter, micro filter and ULPA exhaust filter is able to meet cleanroom standards up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4). The Nilfisk GM80CR motor is interference suppressed so it will not affect electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ULPA AND HEPA EXHAUST FILTER
This cleanroom vacuum is also available with a HEPA filter for use in an ISO 5 Class 100 or less critical environments. The difference between the two filters is the particle retention level. HEPA filter has a retention level of 99.97 percent at 0.3 microns. An ULPA filters retention level is 99.999 percent at 0.12 microns. To order a HEPA filtered cleanroom vacuum click on link NI-01790350.
NILFISK GM80CR FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
Filter redundancy is important in any cleanroom vacuum. The Nilfisk filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air-to-cloth ration and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7 percent at 3 microns
• Cotton Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the next level of filtration retaining 99.8% @ 3 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacuum suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Optional filter in some of the GM80 vacuums. Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.5% @ 2.0 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• ULPA Filter: Last and highest level of filtration will retain 99.999% @ 0.12 microns. Suitable for stringent ISO 4 Class 10 environments.
NILFISK GM80CR ACCESSORY KIT
• 30′ power cord
• Detachable trolley
• Conductive crevice nozzle
• 10′ 32mm conductive plastic hose
• (2) Straight steel wands
• Conductive dust brush – 3″ round
• Combination floor nozzle
• Conductive utility nozzle
• Package of (5) paper bags