STERIS’ Vesphene® IIse One Step Germicidal Detergent is the non-sterile version of the Vesphene family of one-step, alkaline phenolic cleaner/disinfectants made specifically for use on hard non-porous surfaces.
The Vesphene products are all made with the same alkaline phenolic formulation, but are processed and packaged differently for specific applications.
At a use-dilution rate of 1:128, the Vesphene products kill a broad spectrum of common bacteria without harming the surface.
Formulated to maintain an alkaline use-dilution pH of 10.4-10.6, they are ideal for use in a disinfectant rotation program with the LpH® acidic family of products.
How Vesphene IIse One Step Disinfectant works
STERIS’ Vesphene IIse One Step Germicidal Detergent is a liquid concentrate specifically formulated for the disinfection of hard surfaces. The use-dilution can be applied manually or sprayed.
Why Vesphene IIse One Step Disinfectant?
- Efficacy – Phenolic active ingredients provide broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- Productivity – Formulation includes surfactants for surface cleaning while disinfecting.
- Ease of Use – Ideal for use in a contamination control rotation.
- Reliability – Complete lot traceability.
- Assurance – Each lot documented by Certificate of Analysis.